OSM Network SA Search for our client:
APR Applied Pharma Research s.a. (“APR”) is a dynamic pharma and medical device company with an innovative portfolio of products that have been transforming its markets. A position for Corporate Legal Counsel is opening at our headquarter for an experienced lawyer with pharma sector experience to support our expanding operations. The role is based in Balerna, Switzerland and reports directly to the CEO and will be supported, occasionally, by external counsels.
As Corporate Legal Counsel for the headquarter you will support all aspects of our operations and will advise the business broadly on commercial, corporate, regulatory, competition and compliance issues. This will include the review of supply, distribution and licensing agreements within a highly regulated sector, contract matters, compliance programs, digital issues, corporate matters, competition issues and general legal support and advice. You will interface with a broad range of internal departments and external specialists to support the business of the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Draft and review many types of agreements (licensing, distribution, supply, VSA, NDA, proxies, ecr.).
• Providing high quality legal and strategic advice and day-to-day support to teams and management
• Providing high quality legal advice to the subsidiaries of the group (mainly in European Union)
• Advising on interactions with HCP’s and on healthcare transparency in Italy
• Addressing and anticipating critical legal, ethical and business issues
• Working closely with the member of the management team and establishing managing relationships with external counsels
• Corporate Governance (shareholders meetings, board of the directors, reports, compliance, legal due diligences)
• Develop of internal policies
• Advising on and updating business management on key projects
• Advising on legal, compliance and regulatory matters
• Supporting the regulatory, HR, commercial and marketing teams with first-line advice
• Deliver training on issues such as interactions with health care professionals, privacy law, competition law, etc
• A permanent employment contract.
• Fixed salary.
• Professional courses.
• Career opportunities.
• To be part of a dynamic, young and growing team.
• Swiss or EU lawyer with 10/15 PQE.
• Essential at least 5 years of experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or similar regulated healthcare company or in a major law firm representing such clients.
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Strong Team player.
• Well organized and able to prioritize work and to respect dead-lines.
• Proactive and solutions orientated individual with strong ethics and business acumen who thrives in a dynamic environment.
• Enthusiastic, highly motivated and adaptable individual with integrity and initiative.
• Excellent communication skills able to influence and build relationships at all levels.